Helitreck Helicopters has exciting employment opportunities for Line Pilots in our Flight Operations team.
Helitreck Helicopters are currently seeking applications from appropriately qualified and experienced pilots for employment as a Line Pilot endorsed on BK117 and/or UH1H helicopters, with multiple positions available.
The main duties for this role include Aerial Fire Fighting, Flood Relief, Charter & Aerial Lift Work.
This role will be based out of Bankstown Airport – with flying opportunities all over the East Coast of Australia.
Preference will be given to candidates living within Sydney and it’s surrounding areas, however applications will be accepted from touring pilots.
- CASA CPL(H) or Higher
- CASA Class 1 Medical
- Low Level Rating
- Aerial Application Rating
- 2,000 hours PIC Helicopters
- 50 hours Fire Operations Experience
- Long Line Experience
- Dangerous Goods Awareness Certificate
- BK117 Rating with 500 hours on type
- Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET) & Crew Risk Management (CRM) – or ability to attain
For more information or to apply this role, please email our Chief Pilot (Steven) and Managing Director (Trevor) at firstname.lastname@example.org