Kareela Aviation is currently seeking a B1.3 Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (LAME)
Kareela Aviation is a Sydney-based helicopter maintenance company specialising in the servicing of BK117 helicopters.
We are currently looking for organised, enthusiastic and self-motivated LAME’s to join our dedicated team at Bankstown Airport, reporting to the Maintenance Controller. This role will be based at Bankstown Airport, but may require travel to the aircraft for in-field maintenance during the NSW bushfire season.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct aircraft maintenance and certification in accordance with Kareela Aviation approved procedures.
- Checking of completed aircraft maintenance certification to ensure compliance.
- Ensure all work carried out is in accordance with approved maintenance manuals and Kareela Aviation approved procedures.
- Ensure safety of work processes, plant and equipment and maintain a safe work environment.
The successful applicant/s will
- Be an Australian resident, or eligible for work in Australia.
- Hold a CASA B1.3 airframe and engine license
- Have experience maintaining and preferably licence coverage on BK117 helicopters, airframe and engine.
- Display the ability to work independently in the hangar and during in-field operations.
- Ensure quality control during and after the completion of maintenance.
- Hold a valid driver’s license.
- Have ability to obtain an ASIC.
Additionally, preference will be given to applicants with experience on Kawasaki BK117, Bell 206/L and UH 1H airframes, and Honeywell LTS101, Rolls Royce 250, Arriel 1 and T53 engines.
Click here or more information about Helicopter Maintenance at Helitreck
Please send your resume with cover letter to the Managing Director, Trevor Breed, at email@example.com
A very attractive salary package will be offered to the successful candidate.